Smart Caregiver TL-5102TP Two Button Pager System
Caregiver Call Button System
- 2 nurse call buttons and 1 caregiver pager
- Wireless range of up to 300 ft
- Settign for short chime or long siren
- Complete with two pendant style call buttons and one caregiver pager
- Pager alerts caregiver when patient has pressed the call button
- Wireless signal has range of about 300 ft depending on surroundings
- Call buttons can be worn as a pendant or mounted to headboard
- Call button light flashes when pressed
- Pager has two tone settings - 30 second siren or 3 second doorbell
- Includes lanyard for wearing and sticky tape for mounting
The TL-5102TP Two Button Pager System is a simple, streamlined response system which comes complete with two nurse Call Buttons and one Caregiver Pager. The Caregiver Pager has two audible alarms to choose from and is small enough to be carried in a pocket or clipped to a belt. With the press of a button, the resident is able to alert caregiver. The pager and the call buttons have a maximum communication range of 300 ft, depending on the environment.
The Nurse Call Buttons may be mounted on the headboard of a bed or a night stand with the included sticky tape or worn as a pendant by the resident thanks to the included lanyard. If the resident falls or otherwise needs assistance, pressing the Pager Button will quickly summon help.
|Nurse Call Button Power||(2) A23S 12V Batteries (Included)|
|Pager Dimensions||3.75" x 1.25" x 2.75" (9.5 x 3.2 x 7 cm) LxWxH|
|Pager Power||(2) AA Batteries (not included)|
|Pager Range||300 ft|
|Pager Tones||30 sec siren or 3 sec chime|
90 Day Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.