NexTemp Single-Use Disposable Thermometers
Box of 100
Case of 2000
Made in USA
- Measurement time: 3 minutes
- Measurement time: 3 minutes
- Special features: Latex Free, Individually Wrapped, 100/box, 20 boxes/case (2,000 units)
- Special features: Single Use Thermometer, Latex Free, Individually Wrapped (100 units)
- For applications that require high accuracy and excellent infection prevention
- Individually wrapped for Single patient use
- Disposable in order to reduce the risk of cross contamination
- Prevents against infections such as Clostridium Difficile, MRSA, Norovirus, and Rotavirus
- Fast and accurate reading in one minute for oral measurements, three minutes for axillary
- Measuring range of 96.0 to 104.8°F
- Accuracy within +/- 0.2°F
- Last black dot indicates patient's temperature
- Automatically reset when exposed to elevated temperatures
- No need for recalibration
- Non-Toxic and free of mercury and latex
- US FDA listed
- Manufactured under Quality System ISO 13485 (2003)
- Conforms to ASTM E 1299-96 specifications
- 5 year shelf life from date of manufacture
- Box of 100 or case 20 boxes
- Proudly made in the USA
Perfect for Use in These Environments
- Hospitals and clinics
- Physician's offices
- Blood donor centers
- Dialysis centers
- Safety and first aid kits
- Emergency preparedness kits
- School health centers
NexTemp® Single Use Disposable Thermometers are individually wrapped for single patient use and are designed to reduce the risk of cross infection or reinfection that could occur with other thermometer systems. Simply discard the thermometer after patient use. This helps prevent against infections such as Clostridium Difficile, MRSA, Norovirus, and Rotavirus.
Single-Use Disposable Thermometers have a temperature measuring range from 96.0-104°F and are accurate to within 0.2°F. The Disposable Thermometer provides an accurate temperature reading in just one minute for oral readings and 3 minutes for axillary readings. Temperature is indicated by the last black dot on the chart (see available images above for an example). When exposed to elevated temperature conditions during either shipping or storage, the Oral Thermometer will reset itself automatically. Clinical Thermometers never need to be recalibrated.
The Oral Thermometers are economical and require no special storage conditions, batteries, or covers. Medical Thermometers and their packaging contain no latex or mercury and are non-toxic. Single Use Medical Thermometers are US FDA listed, conform to ASTM E1299-96 safety requirements, and are manufactured under Quality System ISO 13485 (2003) standards. Disposable Thermometers can be used for oral or axillary temperature measuring and have a 5 year shelf life from the date of manufacture.
NexTemp® Thermometers are proudly made in the USA.
|Measurement Accuracy||0.2 ° F|
|Measurement Range||96.0 to 104.8 ° F|
|Shelf Life||5 years from date of manufacture|
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.