TissueSeal Histoacryl Topical Skin Adhesive
Skin Adhesive, Blue
Skin Adhesive, Clear
Case of 10
- Shipping Information
- Made In Germany
- Bonds wounds without need for sutures
- Seals within one minute through contact with water-based tissue, like skin
- One ampoule closes wounds up to 15cm in length
- Requires only one thin layer of adhesive to achieve a full strength bond
- Less painful than stitches
- Antibacterial barrier protects against infection, without need for additional dressing
- Wears off naturally in 7 to 10 days
- Promotes hemostasis
- Ready-to-use, single-use, sterile ampoule with twist-off cap
- Precise, non-clogging ampoule head with twist-off top
- Will not dry out or clog when opened
- Nontoxic, FDA-approved dye
- Available in blue or clear (for facial wounds)
- Patients can shower or bathe while applied
- Ideal for children's lacerations and emergency rooms
- Ideal for sealing endoscopic incisions
- Commonly used in sclerosation therapy of esophageal and body cavity varices
- Contact with wound is greatly lessened, resulting is less traumatic closure
- Excellent cosmetic results
- 510K number: P050013
- Made in Germany
TissueSeal's Histoacryl Skin Adhesive is an innovative alternative to stitches that is designed for wound closure. This FDA approved Liquid Topical Adhesive activates on contact with water or human tissue to form a bond that seals lacerations or surgical openings in seconds. Histoacryl Tissue Adhesive is a cyanoacrylate compound that bonds with twice the tensile strength of other brands. One thin layer provides a full-strength bond that acts as an antibacterial barrier against infection.
Histoacryl dries into a water-resistant tissue glue that wears off naturally in 7 to 10 days and is ideal for low tension skin lacerations in emergency rooms and on children. Less painful and traumatic than sutures, this Tissue Adhesive uses nontoxic dye and comes in a single patient, non-clogging ampoule with twist-off cap that is easy-to-use and sterile. Each ampoule contains enough glue for a 15 cm wound and each case contains 10 ampoules. Histoacryl Skin Glue is blue-colored for highly visible applications, but is also available in a clear formula for facial lacerations.
Histoacryl promotes the stoppage of bleeding and has excellent cosmetic results. Histoacryl Wound Glue is manufactured in Germany, has appeared in over 1000 clinical publications worldwide, and has over 35 years of application. Histoacryl Skin Glue is a proven medical choice for wound closure that is highly convenient for both patient and physician.
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.