Traveler L4 Wheelchair
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs
- Weighs less than 34 lb without front rigging
- Black nylon upholstery
- Adjustable front rigging
- Chart pocket on back
- Standard anti-tippers
- Non-marking polyurethane tires
- Height adjustable back
- Two position axle and caster fork provides 2 in seat height adjustments
- Industry compatible front rigging with heel loops standard on swing away footrests
- Available with desk arm, full arm, and quick-release wheel options
- Choice of flip back or adjustable height arms
- Choice of swingaway footrest or elevating legrest
- Meets Medicare code K0004 specifications
The Traveler® L4 Wheelchair is loaded with options and choices to be the perfect solution for your hospital, long-term care facility, rehabilitation center, or home. The Everest and Jennings Folding Wheelchair has a weight capacity of 250 lbs and an adjustable back height to accommodate patients of many heights and weights. The dual axles and multi-position caster forks allow the seat height to be adjusted to 18 or 20 inches for the perfect fit. The Lightweight Wheelchair is made entirely of latex-free materials for patient safety.
The Everest and Jennings Traveler's® many features are designed for comfort, safety, and convenience. The Folding Wheelchair's upholstery is made from a classic black nylon and sports a chart pocket behind the backrest. The large, locking polyurethane tires will not mark or scuff floor surfaces. Anti-tippers prevent patients or residents from tilting too far backwards. The front wheel casters can be configured in several different positions.
The front rigging on the Traveler® L4 is able to be adjusted easily and without tools. Each Portable Wheelchair is available with your choice of elevating legrests or swingaway footrests with composite footplates and heel loops. Other features that can be chosen are flip back desk or full arms, height-adjustable desk arms, and quick release wheels.
The enitre Lightweight Wheelchair weighs only 32 lbs without the industry compatible front rigging. The Traveler® meets the K0004 Medicare code.
|Manufacturer||GF Health Products Inc.|