UMF Medical Signature Series 5250 Exam Table with Spring Assisted Back
With CAL-133 Upholstery
Made in USA
- Weight capacity of 500 lbs (226.8 kg)
- Articulating adjustable backrest with gas spring assist
- Three side drawers fully extend out on both sides of table
- Two front drawers fully extend for use of use
- Easy glide stirrups
- Removable plastic drip pan
- Pull out step stool
- Slide out leg section with removable upholstered top
- Paper roll holder
- Leveling guide
- Vacuum formed seamless upholstered top
- River rock powder-coated steel body
- Available in 8 colors for upholstery and drawer inserts
- CAL-133 upholstery on the 5250F
- Proudly made in the USA
UMF Medical Signature Series 5250 Exam Table with Spring Assisted Back has a generous weight capacity of 500 lbs (226.8 kg), ideal for most users. The Examination Table has an articulating, adjustable backrest with gas spring assist for ease of use. The UMF 5250 Table uniquely features a slide-out leg section with a removable upholstered top. The Procedure Table features two front drawers and three side drawers that fully extend on both sides, eliminating the need to choose a left or right side table.
The 5250 Exam Table includes easy glide stirrups, front pull-out step stool, removable plastic drip pan, paper roll holder, and leveling guide. UMF Medical Exam Tables have alabaster powder-coated steel bodies with 8 color options for the upholstery and drawer accents. California Fire Code upholstery is also available. The Medical Exam Tables are available with optional parts - See accessories below. UMF Medical products are proudly made in the USA.
|Dimensions||58.5 to 77.5" x 27" x 31.8" (148.6 to 196.9 x 68.6 x 80.8 cm) LxWxH|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs (226.8 kg)|
5 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.