Wallach LL100 N2O Cryosurgery System
N2O Cryosurgical Freezer
Tips Sold Separately
Made in USA
- Configuration: Base Model
- Two trigger design
- Precise control of both freeze and defrost
- Freeze and defrost only when triggered, can be stopped instantly
- Freeze and defrost functions performed efficiently, eliminating treatment failures
- Twice the freeze power of other systems
- Defrosting will leave no excess gas left in the handle
- Light weight, well-balanced, and maneuverable
- Gas hose for unimpeded surgical movement
- Provides full view of target tissue
- Cryotips changeable anytime without venting
- Use with 20 lb cylinders (not included)
- N2O cylinders offer approximately 80 min of freeze time
- Large selection of reusable, sterilizable cryotips available for purchase separately
- Sturdy rolling cart available for transporting cylinder - See accessories below
- Proudly made in the USA
The Wallach LL100 N2O Cryosurgery System is lightweight, well-balanced, and maneuverable providing full view of the target tissue. The LL100 Cryosurgical System is the instrument of choice for in-office removal of non cancerous lesions and condyloma. The Nitrous Oxide Cryo System features an exclusive two-trigger design to allow for precise control of both freeze and defrost, both occurring only when triggered and can be stopped instantly.
The LL100 has twice the freeze power of other systems and performs both freeze and defrost functions more effectively in less time, eliminating treatment failures. The two trigger design of nitrous oxide units leave no excess gas left in the handle when defrosted. The Cryosurgical Freezer features a gas hose allowing unimpeded surgical movement. Cryosurgical tips can be changed at any time without venting.
Cryosurgical tips are not included with the 900001 LL100 freezer, but may be found using the above links. Please note that all systems are designed for 20 lb. cylinders (not included) that offer approximately 80 minutes of freeze time. Additional accessories, such as unfilled cylinders and cylinder rolling carts may be found under the ACCESSORIES tab. Wallach Cryosurgical Systems are proudly made in the USA.
|Cycle Time||10 min (Drying time of 10 min)|
|Handle Length||6.18" (15.7 cm)|
|Operating Temperature||-71° C (-159.8° F)|
|Tip Sterilization||Prevacuum or gravity, 135° C (275° F)|
|Tube Length||54" (137.2 cm)|
|Shaft Length||7.05" (17.9 cm)|
5 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 5%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.