Welch Allyn 12811 PocketScope 2.5 V Halogen Ophthalmoscope
Includes: Rechargeable-Battery Handle, Soft Storage Case, Nickel-Cadmium Battery.
For the model without a soft case, see 12800.
Hillrom/Welch Allyn is now part of Baxter Healthcare
The Welch Allyn 12811 PocketScope Ophthalmoscope is lightweight and compact and uses halogen light for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination. This model comes with a rechargeable handle and Nickel Cadmium battery. It has five aperture selections for general and specialist use, as well as 48 lenses for better resolution. Its polarized filter reduces corneal reflection. Plus, 12 aperture/filter combinations provide greater versatility: micro, small, and large spot sizes, cobalt blue filter for corneal exams, fixation target, and slit aperture, plus red-free filter and unfiltered halogen.
- Halogen light for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
- 12 aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility: micro, small, and large spot sizes, cobalt blue filter for corneal exams, fixation target, and slit aperture (all on a 6-position aperture dial).
- Red-free filter and unfiltered halogen on a 2-position filter switch--each position can be engaged with each of the 6 positions of the aperture dial.
- 48 focusing lenses for better resolution.
- The red-free filter may be used with any aperture.
- Rechargeable battery for long-lasting illumination.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Includes||Rechargeable-Battery Handle, Soft Storage Case, Nickel-Cadmium Battery|
|Light Source||2.5 V Halogen|