Welch Allyn 71WE-B Connex Spot Monitor, Base Model, with Nonin SpO2, Braun ThermoScann Ear Thermometer
Includes: SureBP Non-invasive Blood Pressure, Nonin SpO2, Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000 Ear Thermometer.
Hillrom/Welch Allyn is now part of Baxter Healthcare
The Welch Allyn 71WE-B Connex Spot Monitor features an easy-to-use, vivid touchscreen display and provides accurate vital signs measurement including blood pressure averaging, spot checking, interval monitoring and custom scoring across patient populations. The device connects wirelessly to your EMR and accurately sends vitals to the patient chart from the point of care to help improve efficiency. It offers an upgradeable design and custom configurations including a choice of thermometry and/or pulse oximetry, connectivity and mounting/mobility options. In addition, the new Accessory Power Management Stand with WhisperDrive technology features additional power backup, providing up to 17 hours of on-time, alleviating the need to charge the monitor as frequently.
- SureBP technology can provide BP in only 15 seconds.
- Single sign-on options available for quick, secure clinician login.
- Connex Scoring App calculator for custom protocols (e.g., NEWS, MEWS).
- BP averaging to help ensure accurate hypertension diagnosis.
- Supports resident list workflows for long-term care settings.
- Add to integrated wall system for complete patient exam workflow.
- Scale connectivity to Detecto, Health o meter, and SECA scales.
|Thermometry Measurement Method||Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000|
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Includes||SureBP Non-invasive Blood Pressure, Nonin SpO2, Braun ThermoScan PRO 6000 Ear Thermometer|
|Country of Origin||US|